High-End CO2 LoRa Sensor
The StreamLine CO2 + Air Quality Sensor is a product line member of KCS’ advanced LoRaWan products, for indoor environment measurement. With the twin sensor technology, VOC and dual channel NDIR, the product offers unique measurement stability over a measuring period of 5 years and does not require any intermediate calibration.
For CO2 + Air Quality, our unique twin sensor technology combines a gas sensor with air pressure, humidity, and ambient air temperature sensing functions, dual channel NDIR sensor, a combo MEMS solution.
The multicolour LED, green, orange and red provides visual feedback about the CO2 measurement levels, ideal for schools, hospitals, public areas, etc.
The buzzer sounds when the CO2 level reaches the red indication level.
Local actual readings can be obtained from the sensor using NFC technology, with the optional BLE technology or from the online stored information.
With the smart sensoring technology, the power usage is almost zero, allowing the StreamLine CO2 / Air quality sensor to operate for 5 years, without replacing batteries (2 x AA Battery 3,6 Volt)
The twin sensor technology offers high accuracy and low power consumption in an efficient and cost-saving manner. Applications include smart homes, smart offices and buildings, smart energy, smart transportation, HVAC, elderly care, and sport/fitness.
The data is encrypted and securely transmitted via LoRaWan.
- CO2 measurement
- Indoor air quality measurement
- NFC configurable
- OTA configuration
- Low power consumption
- Detects a broad range of gases
- Altitude information to 1m accuracy
- Pressure accuracy of ±0.12hPa
- Motion Detection Sensor (PIR)
- Light Sensor (Lumen)
- Buzzer for audible alarm
- Multicolor LED, green, orange and red
- Schools, Hospitals, Elderly Homes
- Smart Offices and Buildings
- Smart Energy
- Smart Transportation
- Sports / Fitness
- Size: 86 x 86 x 25.5 mm
- Vented housing allows for airflow, special designed for environmental sensing & IoT applications
- Front and back clip together construction
- Recessed front face for overlays
- Recessed rear face for additional labelling
Red, Orange and Green led indicator blinks depending upon measurement.
Red = CO2 level too high, ventilate room
Orange = CO2 level attention zone, take notice and prepare for action
Green = CO2 level is ok.
Optional PIR Sensor
Optionally, a PIR sensor can be placed at production time.
- Size: 86 x 86 x 25.5 mm
- Lightweight: 80 gram excl. batteries
- Battery lifespan up to 15 years
- Worry Free, no calibration for 5 years required
- Uses 2 AA non rechargeable 3.6 Volt batteries
- Integrated bi directional FSK support.
- Long range, up to 300m range, line of sight
- LoRaTM technology
- 868MHz. / 915MHz. (*)
- Excellent indoor and outdoor performance with accuracy up to 1.5m
- Multicolour LED for user interaction.
- Multiple watchdog levels for maximum stability
- Wide operating range: -30 ̊C ... +85 ̊C
- State engine controlled, proven technology
- Onboard sensors:
- Dual Channel NDR CO2
- High-End Air Quality Sensor
- Temperature sensor (±0.5°C)
- 3D accelerometer (up to 16g)
- PIR motion sensor
- Humidity sensor (±2%RH)
- Baro-/Altitude meter (±1m)
- Compass/3D Magnetometer
- Buzzer (*)
- Remote maintenance. Both firmware and configuration files can be updated over the air.
- Supports integration into third party network
|LoRa™||Semtech SX1261 transceiver|
|Protocol||LoRaWAN™ and custom LoRa™ protocol|
|Transmitting power||up to +20 dBm|
|RF 2.4GHz.||Nordic nRF51822|
|Protocol||BLE 4.0 and custom 2.4 GHz. protocol|
|Transmitting power||up to +20 dBm (with on-board amplifier)|
|Sensitivity||-93 dBm (BLE)|
CO2 - sensor details
The StreamLine CO2 sensor is the ideal measurement module for sensors and transmitters used in demand controlled ventilation, building automation and process control.
The CO2 measurement is based on the dual channel wavelength NDIR principle, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability. A multiple point CO2 and temperature factory adjustment procedure leads to excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
Besides CO2, the sensor also measures temperature and barometric pressure. The temperature and pressure compensation with on-board sensors minimizes the impact of altitude and ambient conditions onto the CO2 measured data.
Dual channel NDIR (non-dispersive infrared technology)
Measurement range 400...5000 ppm (extended up to 10000 ppm)
Accuracy 30ppm + 3% of reading
Reporting interval 15 minutes
Life Expectancy >= 15 years
Note: the rate of ventilation required is determined by the dual channel NDIR CO2 sensor.
VOC – air quality sensor details
The VOC (Bosch*) air quality sensor is a digital 4-in-1 sensor with gas, humidity, pressure and temperature measurement based on proven sensing principles. This optional sensor provides general air quality and is not used to determine ventilation. For ventilation purposes, please see above CO2 dual channel NDIR sensor.
The specifications are deduced from new sensors that have been operated for at least five days mainly in ambient air and consequently have the same history (i.e. same power mode and exposed to the same environment).
Besides ethanol (EtOH) as a target test gas, the sensors are also tested with breath-VOC (b-VOC). The b-VOC mixture, as listed in the table, represents the most important compounds in an exhaled breath of healthy humans. The values are derived from several publications on breath analysis studies.
Custom Static Block 1
Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.